Skyrim offers to you some of the most amazing features and things to do that you might not even be knowing about. The game is filled with weird and wacky things and thus, it might not surprise you with some of the things you can do in addition to the amazing gameplay. This video game is all about trying out the wackiest and making your way out through the amazing games.
We have got all the information you got to know to ace the game!
Skyrim: Gameplay, Reviews
Skrim is an open world action RPG released in 2011 by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game revolves around the story of Dragonborn who is on a quest to defeat Alduin who is the world eater dragon and is set to destroy the world. The game is set in a place after the prequel The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
The player is supposed to complete quests and develop character by improving his skills allowing him to travel in the game world. The game is advanced with greater wilderness expanses, dungeons, caves, cities, towns, fortresses and villages. Players are free to navigate all around the open environment on horses, paying for their rides or by utilizing fast travel system to discover the undiscovered locations. Also read.
There are also Non- player characters who are there as an hinderance in your game or can support you too. The players can interact by engaging in conversations, marrying them or engaging them in fights. They come with additional side-quests helping you win the game. Also Read.
Things To Try In The Game
- Breathe Underwater: Waterbreathing is an adept level Alteration spell players can cast that helps them to stay inside the water longer. Argonians have this preinstalled ability. This can prove to be a major break through if you want to kill and hide from your enemies while playing.
- Phaze Through Walls: Did you know you can phaze through the walls without using the console commands? Utilize a platter to go through the locked door.
- Slay dragons with a single punch: The Marked For Death helps the Dragonborn to decrease the enemy’s armor. The armor values can go into negatives, making the enemy take more damage.
- Transformation: The staff can cast the spells turning mudcrabs and giants into gold coins easily. Also Read.
- Duplication: You can easily make copies of anything by following some quick steps: drop the item on ground, ask your companion to pick it up and then quickly travel in and out of a building and get back into the city. In this way, you will see the item lying at the same place when you come back.
- Soar like a dragon: Buckets can be used to blind any man/thief or to soar. Jump on the bucket while no one is watching and you will get elevated in the air.
Stay with EveDonus Films for latest updates.