For every hardcore Destiny is the forever bestie. Destiny 2 belongs to one of the coolest shooter games still now. Compared to Destiny, destiny 2 got more praise for its robust story. That’s why here we are going to talk about Destiny 2 Trail rewards.
Trails of Osiris
Trails of Osiris is a weekly PvP challenge in which you enter a competitive gauntlet of 3v3 elimination matches. This is pretty much a cool and popular challenge among fans.
There are many advantages of taking part in this competition.
List of advantages –
- You will get new loot at three, five, and seven wins. (If you suffer three losses then you will have to start all over)
- If you are the strongest player then you will able to get an additional reward for going flawless with seven wins and zero losses.
Every week map of the trails of Osiris changes. It makes the game more exciting and adventurous.
On 21 May 2021, the Trials of Osiris map is Midtown.
Time scheduled of Trail of Osiris
Every Friday you will able to play the trial of Osiris.
- 10 am PST
- 1 pm EST
- 6 pm BST
- 10:30 pm IST
- 4 pm KOST
This lasts up to Tuesday and resets at those times.
Every week you get cool rewards and a new map to play.
The things you get as a reward are as follows –
- Exile’s Curse (fusion rifle) for 3 wins
- leg armor for 5 wins
- The Messenger (pulse rifle) for 7 wins
- Sola’s Scar (adept sword) for flawless that is winning 7 games in a row.
The advantages of going flawless –
- You and your team will get an opportunity to travel to the Lighthouse
- You will get a piece of Adept Trials to loot that has better stats compared to non-Adept variants
- You will get Adept weapons can also roll with some exclusive perks.
- in exchange for some additional armor pieces or weapons, you can get Osiris tokens in Saint-14 in The Tower
Stay with Evedonus Film for the latest updates.