Call of Duty has surprisingly released its Modern warfare Update 1.35 before its season 3 launch on April 22nd, 2020 on PlayStation 4 and 5.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.35
The call of duty warfare nuke event went live yesterday, 21st April and the update went live for Playstation 4 and 5 before the event. This is Season 3 and the new update majorly focuses on warfare. This update happened before the Season 3 big launch as posted on Twitter by raven software this update has fixed the major bug and more importantly has added nerfs to the Sykov pistol. Raven software tweeted.
“A #Warzone update is going live now! Includes changes/fixes to RC-XD, weapon perks, sniper glint, attachments, and more.” Furthermore it was added that “To clarify, the 25% damage reduction to the Sykov applies when the Sorokin 140mm Auto and the 80 Round Drums are paired.”
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.35 Fixes:
- As mentioned above, RC-XD fix now available only in containment monitors
- The Containment protocol missiles will now not land in the Play area and their sounds effects have been lowered down.
- The Swatt Master Blueprint now correctly displays the Electric Dismemberment icon.
- The bug which was causing Loadout Drops to block movement and projectiles after the crate collapses has been fixed.
- King Slayer Trios – The Gas Circle will no longer move completely outside of the Play Area.
For Blueprint: The Swatt Master Blueprint now correctly displays the Electric Dismemberment icon.
The major warfare update will include Cold War Season 3 with a new map, new weaponry, and a new battle pass. The new Verdansk map will be added with its new playlists and missions.
Call of Duty warzone 1.36 update is set to release on 22nd April 2020, it is already available in PlayStation 4 and 5, and PC and Xbox it is set to follow shortly. This update will be of 25 gigabits. Season 3 of Call of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War is set to launch on Thursday, April 22, 2021.
Stay Connected with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.