It’s been almost half of the month since Top Chef Season 18 is streaming and if you don’t have a cable you can still watch the Top Chef 2021 online. So what are you waiting for? Unpack your knife and watch talented culinary professionals use their skills. This time the new contestants will compete against each other for the winning prize money of $250,000. Apart from this, this amazing cooking competition series premiered on 1 April, Thursday, starting at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.
Where to watch Top Chef 2021 in the US, Canada and the UK
To all the foodies out there in US can watch your favorite cooking show Top Chef season 18 on Bravo if you have a Cable connection, another option for the ones who have cable packages is demand. Else, you can watch it online on BravoTV.com. Apart from this the show is also available on the live TV streaming services like Sling TV, Fubo TV, Hulu With Live TV, Fubo TV and AT&T TV. However, Sling and Fubo TV are best among all the others streaming services.
For all the Canadian food lovers the show is available on Food Network Canada, just a couple hours later than the American airing at 10 p.m. ET. Apart from this UK fans can watch Top Chef 2021 episodes on Hayu the day after they air in the U.S. Hayu will cost you £4.99 per month (after a one-month free trial).
Top Chef: Contestants and Judges and much more
This time Top Chef will be judged by Tom Colicchio, Gail Simmons. Further they will be joined by rotating panel. This rotating panel will include Top Chef alumni like Richard Blais, Kristen Kish, Gregory Gourdet, Brooke Williamson, Nina Compton, Dale Talde and Kwame Onwuachi. However, Padma Lakshmi will host the show. Also, José Andrés, Massimo Bottura, Alice Waters and Portlandia stars Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein might show up in the show either through video or in person.
Here are the list of the contestants:
- Brittanny Anderson (Chef and Co-Owner of Metzger Bar and Butchery, Brenner Pass, and Black Lodge, Richmond, VA. Leni, Washington, D.C)
- Avishar Barua (Executive Chef & GM, Service Bar)
- Dawn Burrell (Partner/Executive Chef, Lucille’s Hospitality Group)
- Gabe Erales (Chef )
- Nelson German (Executive Chef/Owner, alaMar Kitchen and Sobre Mesa Afro-Latino cocktail lounge)
- Byron Gomez (Executive Chef at 7908)
- Sasha Grumman (Executive Chef)
- Roscoe Hall (Chef/Artist/Father)
- Sara Hauman (Head Chef, Soter Vineyards)
- Kiki Louya (Chef / Consultant)
- Maria Mazon (Executive Chef/Owner, BOCA Tacos y Tequila)
- Shota Nakajima (Chef/Owner, Taku)
- Gabriel Pascuzzi (Chef/Owner, Mama Bird, Stacked Sandwich Shop, and Feel Good)
- Jamie Tran (Chef/Owner, The Black Sheep)
- Chris Viaud (Chef/Owner of Greenleaf and Culture)
This season of Top Chef will vary from the previous seasons due to the present scenario of Coronavirus pandemic. The show will follow all the safety protocols while filming the show. For the first time in the history Top Chef Season 18 is taking place Portland, Oregon.
Stay connected with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.