Infinix Hot 10 Play has already been launched in the international market. Recently, Infinix has announced the brand new Hot 10 play to be launched in India on 19 April. Also, this new launch will be available in four exciting colors which will include Morandi Green, 7-degree Purple, Aegean Blue and Obsidian Black.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Specifications
- This new smartphone comes with the 6.82-inch HD+ IPS LCD display along with the water drop sized waterproof front camera.
- This phone is driven by MediaTek Helio G25 processor accompanied with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- Also, this new launch offers 2GB RAM WITH 32GB internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB through microSD card slot.
- Further more the Hot 10 Play is powered with 6,000mAh battery along with 10W charging.
- This phone also supports rear-facing fingerprint sensor as well as face unlock when it comes to security.
- Talking about the camera, this device has 13-megapixel primary sensor for rear camera along with 8-megapixel front camera.
Infinix Hot 10 Price in India
The price of this newly launched smartphone is yet to be revealed by the company. However, the price is expected to be under 10,000. This phone being launched in international markets including Philippines is available for somewhere around $98.00.
Infinix Hot 10 Play smartphone has been manufactured by the Hong Kong based manufacturer company founded in 2013.
Stay connected with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.