Fast and furious is one the most famous and biggest franchise and also ranks as tenth highest grossing film series ever showing illegal street racing , action sequences, heists and everything in between.The movies are collectively known as The Fast Saga.The first film was released in 2001 and the now the news for F9 is finally out.
Here everything you need to know about Fast and furious 9:
- The trailer was launched during the super bowl intimating the movie will be releasing on 28th May 2021 globally but its yet to be 100% confirmed looking at the current pandemic situations
- The trailer opens with classic scene of the family being together, sitting in their family garden followed by a sequence in which Dom and Letty are shown well settled with their son Brian and living their peaceful lives, and then suddenly the couple is shown reminiscing about their past and Dom says he misses his old life, every day.
- The movie can’t go without chasing cars and thus, enters the new addition to the movie also the antagonist Jakob played by John Cena who is actually (plot twist) Dom’s brother portrayed as an assassin, great driver and a master thief and apparently a world threat.
- The trailer also mentions that “Not all blood is family” which is most of the movie i.e the fast and furious family against the assassin trying to destroy the world.
- The trailer surprisingly also shows Han Lue who died in Tokyo Drift, that’s a mystery.
- The movie also has new characters Bow wow as Twinkie, Jason Tobin as Earl Hu, Cardi B as Leysa, Anna Sawai as Elle, Michael Rooker as Buddy, Finn Cole, Vinnie Bennett, Ozuna, and Francis Ngannou. Sadly we don’t have the Rock with us this time.
- New images were also released during the Super Bowl teaser.
The movie overall is going to be another global hit like all the past fast and furious movies with a lot of hustle, action, car racing, and of course showing the true meaning of family.
Stay Connected with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.