The Raid battles of the weather week is presenting a special gift for the players, they’ll finally get to catch the Shiny Rayquaza. The event is going to be a short 2 days event it will be on 27th and 28th March till 8 PM.
How to catch the Shiny Rayquaza?
- You’re going to have to max level 40 to 50 and you’re going to need 256 xl candies, so 74-99 raids to max the IVs to be prepped for.
- Shiny Rayquaza is a flying dragon Pokémon, which is very strong. It’s going to have double resistance to grass and ground and single resistance to bug,fighting,water and fire. Although it is ice the weakness which can be used as a tactic to take it down.
- Moveset is going to be Air Slash and dragon tail, it’s going to het Hurricane which a flying type move, it’s legacy charge move and not something to fight with.Other charge movies will be Outrage, Aerial Ace both more powerful because they’ll have the stab bonus and lastly, ancient power which is a rock type move.
- Also, a tip from Pokebattler Estimator : Beating Rayquaza should take two trainers with Pokémon of this strength. Make sure your group is prepared for the fight.
- As mentioned, ice weakness using a Pokémon with ice powers attackers is the best way to take it down like the shadows, shadow mammoth is a great option.
- Also make sure you’re stocked up with Remote Raid Passes one player can only have 3 at a time.
- The odds of getting a Shiny is 1/20 so if 20 players are playing at least 1 will encounter the Pokémon
Snivy Community day is also coming up this April on 11th from 11 AM to 5 PM local time, the Pokémon Snivy will be the main character. Make sure you check that.
Stay Connected with EveDonus Film for more latest updates.