Dark Soul III is played on PS4, Xbox One, and on PC is an action role-playing game, lets have an insight into the controls and how to dash this game.
Dark Soul III is an action role-playing game, this game is played from a third-person’s point of view. This has single as well as multiplayer mode. Players have to fight their enemies with weapons, armor, and magic. The checkpoint of the game is a place of Bonfire. Ashes play a prime part in the game. Players fight with different types of enemies throughout the game and discover different combats during the battle.
Controls for Ps4:
- For movement and camera control, the left stick helps you to move the character and the right stick moves the camera. R3 button locks the camera.
- For the touchpad key, the left stick opens the gesture menu and the right stick opens the start menu.
- For the options key, firstly open the start menu and then choose the Right-hand action.
- Right-had actions have two controls, R1 andR2
- R1 key helps attack with your Right-hand weapon.
- R2 button helps you strong attack with the right hand.
- Left-hand actions have three controls, L1, L2, and L3.
- L1 is a button guard used for shield equipment.
- L2 is used for battle skills.
- L3 is jumping key.
- GTA 5 Game Tips: How To be a VIP in GTA Full Details
- Steps to Unlock Prisoner Stage 3 in Fortnite
- The Ninja Gaiden trilogy arrives on PC this summer
Checkout Eve Donus Film, for more amazing content