“Prisoner Stage 3” in Fortnite was released on 31st January 2019. The prisoner stage is a seventh-season snowfall skill of Fortnite. Prisoner Skin is rewarded for the players of Fortnite who have completed 60 weeks of challenges.
Steps to unlock Prisoner Stage 3 in Fortnite
The Prisoner of Fortnite is a Snowskin of season seven. There are multiple cosmetic stages to complete the game so as to unlock the new levels.
- First of all, to unlock the prisoner skin, you need to go into the week 10 snowfall challenge. This challenge displays the Prisoner chilling out near the Fortnite Campfire.
- You are required to proceed to the prisoner who is on the top of the large mountains near the Northern Paradise Palms with his Prisoner stage 2 pieces of equipment.
- After reaching near the Campfire, you must run and activate it.
- Next, you must stick around the Prisoner till the Campfire is burned down.
- Burned Campfire indicates your glowing red arm that “prisoner stage 3” has been unlocked.
Location of the “Prisoner stage 3”:
The “prisoner of stage 3” is hanging out in the abandoned and deserted part of the map. You need to lead to the mountains of the north of Paradise Palms. When you are mounted on the top of the Paradise Palms, you have to head towards the cliff edge of the mountains. The campfire is just near the cliff.
How to Finish “Prisoner stage 3”:
Subsequently reaching near the campfire, your next step is to light it. Moving forward to lighting it up the campfire, you must wear your Prisoner skin i.e, of level 2. Your next step is to make sure the other campers who would be there to defeat you would be there for activating their stage 3 skin.
Note: You need to watch out for the other campers if you are defeated, you have to restart the level.
After lighting the campfire, you will observe the change in your skin i.e, your arm will be glowing red. This indicates you have completed “Prisoner stage 3” and all ready for stage 4 skin activation.
Summing-up Fortnite prisoner levels:
Fortnite- Battle Royale is a survival battle royale game developed by Epic Games. It is published by Epic Games and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. This game is available on platforms Windows, macOS, Nintendo Switch, Ps4, Ps5, Xbox One, Xbox series, iOS, and Android.
In Fortnite- Battle Royale, 100 players fight a battle till the last person survives. This game can be played alone, duo, and in a squad with 4 or 5 players. The players without their weapons land on a map from a “Battle Bus” and start to search for weapons, items, resources, and vehicles in order to survive till the last. The last player, duo, or squad surviving wins the battle.
Prisoner Stage 4 precis:
Prisoner stage 4 of Fortnite is located in the north-east part of the map. It is above the edge of the cliff to the north of Wailing Woods. You will find a circle of torches on a stone floor at the end of long cliffs which is in the south. Your mission is to light the torches by defeating the other campers. For lighting those torches, you just simply need to stand inside the circle for few seconds. It will automatically lit up the torch. The same way also goes for “prisoner stage 3” to light the torch.
However, stage 4 is the final level of prisoner of Fortnite.
- The Ninja Gaiden trilogy arrives on PC this summer
- Video Game-Turned-Series “The Last Of Us” Is Set To Star Pedro Pascal!
- Big Announcement by Nintendo: SNES and NES Games Switching Online
Checkout Eve Donus Film, for more amazing content.